E355 ST52 Q345B standard EN10305-1 / DIN2391 hydraulic cylinder honing pipe
Difference between quilted steel pipe and seamless steel pipe
1. Seamless steel pipe is mainly characterized by no welding joint and can withstand large pressure. The product can be very rough as cast or cold drawn parts.
2. Quilted steel pipe is a product appeared in recent years, which mainly has strict tolerance and roughness for the dimensions of inner hole and outer wall.
Characteristics of quilted steel pipe
1. Smaller outer diameter.
2. High precision and can be produced in small batch
3. Cold drawn products have high precision and good surface quality.
4. The cross area of steel pipe is more complex.
5. The steel pipe has superior performance and dense metal.
The quilted tube is a high-precision steel tube material processed by cold drawing or hot rolling. Because the inner and outer walls of precision steel pipes have no oxide layer, high pressure without leakage, high precision, high smoothness, cold bending without deformation, flaring, flattening without cracks, etc., they are mainly used to produce pneumatic or hydraulic components, such as cylinders or The cylinder can be a seamless tube. The chemical composition of the quilted tube includes carbon C, silicon Si, manganese Mn, sulfur S, phosphorus P, and chromium Cr.
Honing pipe: cold-rolled precision seamless steel pipe is a seamless steel pipe finished pipe or seamless pipe waste pipe, after pickling, phosphating, saponification treatment, and then rolled into a hydraulic steel pipe by a cold rolling pipe mill. The precision of hydraulic steel pipes is extremely high and can generally be controlled within the range of 0.02-0.05MM. The standard is: GB3639-83, the allowable deviation of the inner diameter is 0.03mm, the inner surface roughness: Ra 0.2～0.8μm, the straight line Degree: 0.3～1.5mm/m, specially made for oil steel cylinder diameter.
|A36, SS400, Q195, Q235, Q345, 16mn 4130 4140 10# 20# 45#|
|Standards:|| GB, ASTM, BS, AISI, DIN, JIC, OST, API, ASTM A106, ASTM A53, ASTM A179,ASTM A210, ASTM A213GB/T 3639
DIN 2448, DIN1629,DIN1626,DIN2391,DIN2444,EN10025etc.
|Shapes available:||Round, square, rectangular, oval|
|Material||10#,20#,45#,Q345,16Mn,15CrMo,30CrMo, 1Cr5Mo, 40Cr,42CrMo
A106,A53, A179, 1020,T5, 42CrMo4,25CrMo4, 4130,4140
|Tolerance||±0.05mm or as per customers' request|
|Length||1-12m or as customer's require|